ONLINE CLASS - Cozy Winter Easel Cards with Sheri
The vintage look of Graphic 45 papers and unique folds of the easel format will make the cards you create in this class ones to remember. Sheri will walk you through the basic theory behind an easel card, and show you ways to adapt it to make each one a little bit different. You will make 5 easel cards in this class.
Your kit will include paper and journal cards from Graphic 45's "Let's Get Cozy" line, cardstock for bases, and embellishments.
Other supplies needed:
* Basic tools like paper trimmer, scissors and score board (or scoring tool for your paper trimmer)
* 1" and 1.25" circle punches and a corner rounder
* Your favourite adhesives including tape runner, liquid adhesive, strong double-sided tape and 3D Foam squares or tape
* Tweezers or pokey tool for placing gems
* OPTIONAL: Ink for distressing in navy blue, burgundy or grey
Kits will be available to pick up or ship May 9.
Online class will be held on Sunday, May 28 at 1:00pm on the secure ZOOM Conferencing platform -- an interactive video system that allows you to receive instructions and ask questions, while interacting virtually with your classmates. ZOOM meeting login and password to be provided upon purchase of the kit, at least 48 hours prior to class. If you are not able to attend LIVE, a link to the recorded video will be provided.