The Workshop is proud and honoured to help host Fundraising Crops for many deserving people and organizations, such as charitable groups, Cancer walks, school trips and more. Whether they are single day events, or weekend extravaganzas, they are always a lot of fun!
Read below for some of the Fundraising Crops that are coming up soon. To register, please contact the person listed with each event.
Saturday, January 20
10am - 10pm
$40 per person
You will help raise money for the over 15 free programs and services provided to more than 450 young parent’s serviced across Durham Region every year. For more than 26 years Rose of Durham has been providing much needed support; prenatal care, continuing education programs, and parent education groups to young parents. We envision a community where young parents are accepted, encouraged, and empowered.
Included in your day is:
- Full 6 feet of scrapping space
- Bottled water, coffee, and tea
- Penny Raffles, Door Prizes, and a special trinket for all who attend.
- 50/50 Draw
To register, please contact Janet Chappelle by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pet Rescue Lucknow
Friday, February 2
10am - 10pm
$30 per person
Saturday, February 3
9am - 10pm
$50 per person
BOTH DAYS: $75
Same two crazy ladies and a new cause to raise money for. Birgit and Julie are hosting a crop to support Adopt a Pet Rescue Lucknow. This group rescues animals in distress, takes animals out of the shelter before they are euthanized and rescues from puppy mills, and they currently have over 100 cats and dogs in foster care. The money raised will go to veteraniarian care and food. They are 100% volunteer organization and they need our help to keep rescuing.
- Scrapbooking 10-10
- Will be a no frills kinda day. Will be providing pizza for dinner at 6:00pm.
- McDonald’s Uxbridge is donating Muffins and Coffee for Breakfast for all registrants.
- Lunch will be salads, sandwiches and sweets.
- For supper, we are ordering Greek from Classic Greek.
- We will have pop and water available as well.
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know.
- 50/50 draw
- Amazing silent auction and raffle prizes including, One Simple Will and Powers of Attorney, handmade quilt, professional resume and cover letter, gift cards, gift baskets, Big mac meal a month for a year and more!
- Die cuts for purchase
- We will be selling seasonal lantern/luminary kits...sneek peek to come
To register please contact Julie Patterson at (647-992-1977) or email@example.com (littl without the e)
If you would like to dontate food or a prize for our prize table, please email birgit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can’t attend but would like to purchase raffle tickets or you just simply want to donate, please email email@example.com